2014

Time flies..

Here come the year of 2014/25

Year 2013
A year which comprises of up and down
and that is life right

In year 2013,
I mainly focus on 2 thing: my study and my works

Thankfully, I managed to gaodim my Master in Finance at the end of 2013
And right now I am master in finance? lol
Long way to go.
Shall wait for my convocation in coming May. =)

Whereas for my works.
Slow and slow
Rising and emerging in very fast pace. lol
Still got much to learn
Particularly in term of communication and dealing with people such as authority
I shall be more firm and confident
Shall tend to say no rather than keep say ok.. LOL
And again
Time flies..
This year shall be the 2nd year of my working life, since my graduation
Nevertheless, my career still in very positive pathway
Somehow, I shall achieve a breakthrough in my career, in this Year!

Is time to go for a relaxing trip
To relax and breakthrough my mind

First priority and to do list in Year 2014 shall be design and build my House
Never know that
I can have the opportunity to meroboh and membina semula my house..
I know I will have the opportunity, just that, it came quite early.. lol
3 Storey Semi-D concept bungalow
This shall be my first meroboh and membina
And i shall have more and more of this kind of opportunities..
And it will keep going, keep keep going
Nevertheless, still got much more to do for the first time
Architectural, Interior Design, Structural Design, M&E, Planner, Surveyor and etc...
Gambateh!

Second Priority and to do list in Year 2014 shall be start my investment in finance
I always believe one shall have the basic knowledge of economic and finance
Because that shall be the roots of operation of the world in this modern era since the born of the world.
I strongly believe that with the combination of my interest + my knowledge + the ease of getting information from all around the world,
I could create huge impact from here.
Hence, start to relish it in this Golden Horse Year.

THIS YEAR SHALL BE MY YEAR
AND SHALL BE THE BEST EVER THAN BEFORE.

0 Responses