21st November 2012

Time flies..

Second post of the month
Finally, is time for me to blog something memorable, haha!

The miracle isn't that we have meet up
The miracle is that we appears in each other life
=)

Went to Singapore last week
To find her.
Something which I still disbelieve it actually happened
But, believe on me, it happened
Feel a bit paiseh and shy on the first day night.. >.<
Where I jio-ed her for dinner after her work
Went to 15-minutes cafe to have our dinner
And we exchanged gift.. lol
See-ing her quite tired after work
Don't really wish to keep her long
Because I wish she could get enough rest especially after works

Went to sentosa on the next day
and we have the couple, Jye Yng and Billy joined us
Somehow, the weather don't looks good
Rain when we wish to have some walk at outside
Managed to have some walk at vivo mall

Went out with her to Mustafa Mall at night
As she wanted to buy a bigger mug
Because the current she using kinda small, cant contain large enough volume of her fav white coffee
lol.. she is so cute.. haha
Somehow, we couldn't find it at mustafa mall after search for some time
Send her back after that
I walked to starbuck and buy a mug for her
And, just wanted she to be happy

Bought bus ticket on next day
Is 1.30pm bus
Thinking still got some time before that
So, Jio-ed her for lunch
Somehow she sleep quite long.. lol
Well, her weekend, wanted her to have longer sleep after working tirely
Than wake up early and accompany me
She managed to woke up before I leave
And she sent me to mrt.. loll

Well, the 3 days is our very first time
not to said very happening
But quite memorable for me.. haha
Doesn't know how she think
Hopefully she have same thinking as mine.. xp
Let it be
Grow gradually

See u in December again
Miss ya... =)
0 Responses