15th September 2012

Time flies..

Is an ordinary Saturday
Attending my class from 9am to 5pm
Is organisational management class
Somehow
The way the lecturer conduct the class
Is sort of attending soft skill programs
Kinda like it
Somehow,
keep yawning the whole class
Due to lack of sleeping + little bit boring actually
As for the whole day
The whole class was listening to the lecturer only
Without any brain exercise = time to sleep
Learned a lot of life theories and exp from the experience lecturer
Somehow, I did actually motivated by his so called lecture
Perhaps, the right bang after moving slowly towards the comfort zone

Will be the age of 24 in next year
What am I doing at the age of 24?
How do I see myself at the age of 24?
I wish to said it out loudly:
2013, WILL BE MY YEAR AND AHEAD OF 2012
0 Responses