8th May 2012

Time flies..

Just when I thought I finished my master class FYP report and thesis paper
And preparing to hand up
And I could relax after this
Out of sudden
I have to write 2 more papers
for submisson to IEEE conference, titled: Sustainable Utilization and Development in Engineering and Technology 2012

I should proud of myself
As my works are qualify for submission to conference
Besides, from the data and figure
I actually can form and submit 2 papers
1 FYP report + 3 papers in 1 month time
My brain was yielded to the max
In return
I got very high satisfactory yield
As I got the chances to present my works to the world
As I got the chances to learn how to write a journal paper
As I got the chances to learn and experience something which not much undergraduate student can do on it
From all the above
I really wish to express my gratitude to my FYP supervisor, Dr.Lim
For his countless and patient guidance and teaching.

Lets pray and hope
My submission will be success
And my papers will be accept and adopt into Scopus or ISI. =)
0 Responses