30th May 2012

Time flies...

Went to Taylor's University Lakeside Campus today
To enquire my postgraduate study
Between Finance and Management
I choose
MBA major in Finance
No reason
Feel that I love Finance more than that of Management.. XD
Will start my master in the week of 18th June 2012

Maybe a lot of people will ask
Why don't I continue my master in engineering
Perhaps
My optimum answer will be
I have studied engineering for 4 years
Is time for me to study and learn
Ampai ampai finance and money
Furthermore, my interest still in Economic and Finance

1 and a half year duration
Throughout this period
I have no idea how my life will be
And I believe
Not only believe, is including determination and trust
Is going to be amazingly wonderfully challenging..
Working and studying at the same time

looking for job
looking for job
looking for job
looking for job
looking for job
looking for job
looking for job
looking for job
looking for job
A job which will suit my time
And I could learn alot alot alot of thing
Take time to search
Most important
The job can suit my requirements
0 Responses