13th May 2012

Time flies..

Finally..
I have some free time to update some moments in my life
After 1 year foundation + 4 years degree
I'm unofficial graduate from my Bachelor of Hons Civil Engineering
On 12th May, 11am after finished the last paper, Engineering Economic
After photo session
We had our lunch at Together Cafe
Follow by that was pool + guys talk session at BrewBall

Having mixed feeling at the moment
As
Time really flies..
5 years passed
I going to leave utar very very very soon
Right after I complete my research assistant task
And submit 2 conference papers
okay
For sure
I'm going to miss all my utar's friends, coursemate and juniorssss
I believe that we still got the opportunity to meet up
Because the world very small only ma.. XD
And Klang isn't very far from Setapak, approximately 1 hr
Got free time, then yumcha loh.. haha

Next: enjoy my holiday
Before finalized my new path
0 Responses