21st April 2012

Time flies..

That's the end of UTM International Bridge Model Competition 2012
Failed to lift up one of my promise to myself
Kick the team to the success
The only consolation we got from this competition
Is the Silver Award for our Bridge of Sun
Well, this competition shall be the last time
We: me, tatming, mah, zhen wei and wanshing
grouped together
and take part in competition
Thanks for all the trusts and believe putting on me
Somehow, I'm sorry
I failed to lead the team to success
Which we are hunger for
Although we failed at this point
I strongly believe
From the experience we past down to our junior
They will able to do something for us
Achieving what we have missed out

Certainly
I can feel and imagine how the situation was
For that night
I truly wish I was there
Somehow
It will remain as dream
Not putting too much hope on it
Just keep a distance away
The only thing I could do is
Knowing where is the limit
And
Do the right thing at right time

A Thousand years...
0 Responses