23rd February 2012

Time flies..

Currently
I'm doing a personal research
On super lightweight concrete
This research is to fulfill my personal interest, curious and challenge

To challenge a breakthrough in concrete technology
Isn't an easy task
Especially when the concrete density has directly influence on concrete strength
Hope I can breakthrough the industry
And making my research a great success

Somehow there are some problems to solve
Including the argument of the word 'green'
Dear babies, I urged u all to stay light
And stay strong at the same time

"I have no idea how far i'm away from success
The only thing I know is
If I give up, I will never ever reach success"
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    looking forward for ur success in ur research,
    believe u can make it work,加油 =)