8th December 2011

Time flies..

Is thursday
Is the day for public lecture on Seismic Retrofit Research at the University of Ottawa
The speaker is Prof. Murat from University of Ottawa
The whole lecture is talking bout Seismic Retrofit
Although not really understand Prof.Murat lecture
Somehow I still have some rough idea on it

What am I doing when I at the age of 24?

At the age of 24
He received his first recognition from the industry,
2005 Endeavor Australia Cheung Kong Award
In acknowledging his efforts and contribution in Earthquake field
In the following year
He won Li Ka Shing Prize and Norman W.M Ko for his best Phd Thesis of The Year

Dr. Tsang Hing Ho
A researcher from University of Hong Kong
A this very young stage
He ad having some very colourful achievement in his life
Despite his excellent achievements in Earthquake field
He still continue on his research
His purpose: to help more people and minimize the death and injury when earthquake happened
Currently serving as a member of the International Advisory Panel in the Earthquake Code Committee of The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia.
Full of respect to him. *SALUTE*

Wondering how do I do when I at the age of 24
Perhaps I should tell myself
Don't lose to Dr. Tsang Hing Ho
Do better than him

River flown in you
0 Responses