15th March 2011

Time flies..
Here come the second day of Y3S3 Week 9

Feel so strange
this week is Week 9
And supposingly I should start busy with my assignmentsss and testssss
But right now I am so FREE!!
1 test on this coming friday and another assignment due in week 12
lalalala....=)
All the assignment passed up in the past few weeks...

Have a wonder trip on last weekend
I went to Port Dickson with Andrew, Jeffrey, Dickshen, Suling, Peiling, Joanne, Joaryn, Lewei, Tessie and Ken
We stay at The Regency apartment
A 3 room 2 bathroom apartment with nice interior designed

Swimming at pool
Beach
Seaside
Play water
Eat
Talk Crap
Do stupid thing
Cam-whore
Snap photo
Watch football game
Play pool

All of these are they activities done by us during the trip
Fun, funny, crazy, laughing non-stop..
Walaoeh...
Even when I see back thoso photos taken, I still laugh non-stop
HAHAHAHAHA...

It is so nice
To have a bunch of friends
Together and Gather
Because that how the fun and memories start
hahahahaha.....

Will upload the trip photo soon
Because lazy the internet line is so slow.......
0 Responses