8th January 2011

Time flies...

Is Saturday!
1 week pass since the last day of my internship..

Do siao with my jiao heng frens
Watch dramas
Play Digimon World 3
This is my life for the pass 1 week....

Internship report??
Erm....
Procrastinated ad....XD
I should finish it as soon as possible...
Or I will put myself in insane and rushing mood again...

The only constant thing in this world is changing
Said by my foundation tutor
And I strongly agree with it

We can't find anything that is constant throughout our life except changing
Friendship, money, love, study, life and etc are changing

Today I can be very friend with u
But because of certain issue, we argue and quarrel
But for the following day, we friend together again
This is changing...

Today I can be a very rich person
But because of certain issue, I bankrupt
But for the following day, I can be rich again
This is changing...

Today my study result is very good
But because of certain issue, my result drop
But for the following day, my result will become good again
This is changing

Everyday..
Changing keep on change our life
But the changing can be control by us
It depend on how we think, how we want to be and how we act
Better or worse?
Never blame our life
Because the changing decision is in our hand.....
0 Responses