26th December 2010

Time flies...

A belated Merry Christmas wish from me...

6 days to go....
my internship will go to the end...
After that I will have about 2 weeks plus break
And I will back to Uni life....
No more under hot sun
No more walking around
3 months...
a long and short period...
a interesting and boring period...
And rumour said that my project manager going to treat me eat abalone....
true? false? Will know the answer by last day, 31st Dec

6 days to go...
2010 will end
2011 will come
Everything will be the same?
Everything will be the different?
Everything will be better?
Everything will be worse?

For every action taken and thing done, it will result in our life....
Find out why for every changes instead of blaming the whole world....
Peak and low, is a must in life
No matter how,
tomorrow is better than today and today is better than yesterday
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    walaoeh..abalone..cannot ajak us along..!