River Flows In You

River flows in you.....
I just love this song so so much....
A piano piece from pianist, Yiruma

The piece is so smooth and relaxing
And the pitch of the piece
Just like our life

Sometime slow...
Sometime fast...
Sometime high...
Sometime low...
No matter what
Our life still going on

Yesterday attended parent friend son wedding buffet dinner
And as usual....
Those adult will start chit chat while or after eat
And I remembered part of the conversation
Which they talking and kidding bout me...

Actually.....
whatever they talking about me already crossed my mind in few months or few years back...
Just that I didn't express out to my parent

The moral of the story of successful person:
They dare to dream
They dare to set their dream as their target
They dare to workout in every and any way, just to achieve their target
They turned their dream into reality
And they success.......


0 Responses