14th November 2010

Time flies....
This is my first post of the month

Today is 14th November...
Time is moving on
No matter what happen
We always think that time is moving slow
But when we review back, we will realize that time is actually moving very fast

From my last semester last paper until today
One and a half month past
And my internship,
One and a half month to go

During this one and a half month
I worked very hard
And I learned a lot
And I understand a lot

But, at the same time I confused about what am I doing right now
My life is so repetitive in this one and a half month
Until I felt quite boring
Maybe the reason behind is I just limited to one particular housing project only
And I didn't have any chance to visit other site

Anyhow, I believe that I made a right choice
One and a half month to go
Once again, time past really fast
Go Go Go...
0 Responses