Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Time flies...

As everyone know, today is Hari Raya Puasa..
Therefore, hereby, I wish all Malaysian:
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri;
Maaf Zahir dan Batin!!

Today is should be public holiday
But...
University student life:
Rush reports, rush assignments and rush tests from beginning of the semester until the end of the semester
Then, rush final exam at very end of the semester
Is holiday, but I still Facenotes, doing my revision
Ada holiday macam takde holiday aje...
What a boring holiday+boring subject to study: Electrical Machine

I was wondering why Civil Engineering student need to study Electrical Machine?
I understand Civil Engineering student need to study Principle of Electrical Engineering, because we need to know some basic bout electric and circuit.
But, Electrical Machine???
It is about machine and the circuit and electric component in the machine. Why are Civil engineering student need to study bout this???

No idea and doesn't want to think bout it.
Should pay more attention and energy in my revision rather thinking "why".

And one more thing:
I'm wishing the role model of student
Not my role model, is the role model of PERFECT LAZY student
Please don't come find me and study with me during exam period
Please don't ask me stupid question during exam period
Please don't waste my time
If u say that I'm selfish
Then, please ask yourself: who is more selfish in between me and you.

Thank you...
3 Responses
  1. cucu Says:

    btw... sudahkah kau memaafkan diriku, sobat?


  2. Bali Anjani Says:

    Selamat Hari Kemenangan... mari kita saling berjabat tangan dan saling memaafkan


  3. Amigo Says:

    hola!... berkunjung untuk memohon maaf .... lahir dan batin