End of Y3S1

Time flies...

Finally...
The long waited day arrived

14/9/2010, Tuesday, Structural Concrete Design
18/9/2010, Saturday, Fluid Mechanics II
22/9/2010, Wednesday, P.Malaysia
23/9/2010, Thursday, Principle of Electrical Engineering
24/9/2010, Friday, Electrical Machine
25/9/2010, Saturday, Geotechnical Engineering
28/9/2010, Tuesday, Construction Technology


Had my last paper on today
And today paper is the only paper in this semester
Which I'm very confident with the answer I wrote
After the paper, my Y3S1 is officially end...

Another semester passed...
time just non-stop forwarding..
Left about 3-4 semesters to go
Before I could finish and get my degree

Had another great semester

With all of the CI May 2008 batch student
Attend the same class
Laugh in the same class

With all of my assignment group mate
Last minutes work
Cartoon work assignment

All of this just cant explain by any word
And all of this will be in my memory forever...=)

Exam is over
Semester break started
But it will last for 2 days only
Because I will having my industrial training start from 1st Oct

Hope the site where I has been allocated is wonderful site
Which allow me to learn as much as I can during the 3 months period

To all my friend
Wish u all all the best for your internship
See u next semester
Which is 3 months plus later...
0 Responses