20th Sept 2010

Time flies....

2 days away from my third paper, P.Malaysia..
2 days away from Moon Cake festival.................
9 days away from my 2 days semester break....
11 days away from my industrial training...........

Yesterday night was wasted
I didn't study at all...
I was playing Ah Cheng addictive game in his i-touch for the whole night...
hahaha...
Salute myself for being so slack......-.-'''

My last paper will be on 28th Sept..
After that I will have my semester break
For 2 days only....
This is because I will start my industrial training on 1st Oct...=)
A 3 moths industrial training
Which I'm looking forward to it....
It will be very interesting, fun, challenging..(should be la)

Yesterday I dreamed a dream
It was really unexpected
How nice if the dream happen in my real life...=)
However, it definitely not going to happen in upcoming few years...
Because the dream should come after my main dream......
0 Responses