26th August 2010

Time flies...

"In order to success, you must fail
Never give up, take a rest, you will reach your destiny"

The above is the result from my previous 2 assignment
This is life
You are not born to be success
Without paying any hardwork or sweat
Don wait the money drop from sky
Instead, u should find how the money drop from sky

Recently, I'm really disappointed on 1 of my close fren in Uni
I was watching him changing every semester
From good to bad, from bad to worst, from worst to even worse.... -.-''

I feel like LOL whenever he give me lame excuses to cover his laziness
Read newspaper -> play handphone -> sleep
The only thing he done in every class, seriously.....

YOU ARE HOPELESS IF U FEEL THAT U ARE RIGHT ALL THE TIME, GET ANGRY AND FIGHT BACK WHEN OTHER PEOPLE GIVE U ADVISE

Tomorrow is the due date for Electrical Machine assignment...
Hopefully tonight nonit 'ot' till late midnight
Because the progress of assignment is quite good

Is time to end this post.
Is time to have my breakfast
Is time to continue my assignment
1 Response
  1. izee Says:

    i like this, it veru useful and motivated me as well.!tq