23rd August 2010

Time flies....

*****
(@.@) <--- This is my current condition

swirling eye, panda eye and uncountable stars above my head
Brain efficiency less than 1

All these are because of Fluid Mechanic II assignment, which due on today
340 marks assignment....-.-''
Furthermore, I redo the assignment for n-th times!!!
This is second assignment which I redo for n-th times...
The first assignment is Geotechnical Engineering Assignment...

Another assignment due on this coming friday... (@.@)

I want to rest gao gao.....
I want to sleep gao gao...


Geeotechnical Assignment-20th August
Principle of Electrical Engineering-20th August
Fluid Mechanic II Assignment-23rd August

Electrical Machine Assignment-27th August
Structural Concrete Design Assignment- Week 14

2 more assignments to go....
Stay Tough and Strong
Jia you ba...
0 Responses