15th August 2010

Time flies....

Entered week 12 of the semester

walamak...really fast leh....
so fast week 12 liaoo...
So fast the due date of assignments reach liao...

2 assignments to pass up in this week...
haven start at all...
but roughly got idea on how to do the assignment ad...
maybe no problem kua....

yesterday had a nice 1-day trip to Klang with fellow Utarian...
Went to Taman Rashna eat Bak Kut Teh
Went to Eng Ann eat popiah
Went to Tugu Keris
Went to Bukit Tinggi Jusco
Went to I-city
But didn't follow them to Bukit Cahaya

Photo?
not with me...

AND

I have no time to do other thing other than my assignmentssssssss and my blog...
Seriously, I am very very busy

AND

I am very tired....
I am exhausted....

AND

the bad new is
I don't have much extra time to rest myself

I will continue busy until the end of my final exam, which is 28th September

AND

I will start my Industrial Training on 1st October

@.@
1 Response
  1. aiwei Says:

    what are you studying?the industrial training sound challenging and BORING haha