What If I’m a Russian Spy

What if I'm a Russian Spy?

Obviously, for me
This will be fantastic
Adventure, challenge always awaiting
I just love adventure and challenge

As a Russian Spy, Mother Russia will have every single details about me.
Therefore, Mother Russia will send me to Egypt

Why must be Egypt?
This is because I love history

Mission to Egypt: Intrude and gather all the information about the awesome pyramid

Pyramid is an awesome building built during ancient time.
Pyramid is huge and still stand still until today
Pyramid also equipped with a lot of trap which used to protect the treasurer and the king tomb

Even though many researches have carry out,
But, until this modern age, researcher and scientist haven't discover actually how the pyramid was built during ancient time as it seen like imposible to build such huge and stable building depending on those day technology.

So, I will hack into Egypt government top secret office computer and copy all the secret information about the pyramid which did not reveal to the world.
Next, I will plan my intrusion into pyramid.

I need to prepare well before intrude pyramid:
-wearing multifunction super suit which is invulnerable to any attack including gun and equipped with varies of functions
-a high tech weapon which can protect myself when in danger
-a superlight back pack storing all the necessary tools and food as well as steal those treasurer
-learn to live in pyramid for a certain of period
-mini supercomputer which allow me to store

For each intrusion, I will stay in the pyramid for about 1 week
After that, I will exit the pyramid and transmit all the data collected to Mother Russian
And this cycle will continues until all the data collected.

With all the information gathered, Russian will be the first person in the world to discover how actually the pyramid was built.
And we can build pyramid in Mother Russia..=)

It will be fun, challenging and fantastic if I'm a Russian Spy...=)




Coming Soon

- Movie:Salt

- Date Release: 29th July 2010

- Starring: Angeline Jolie

- Synopsis: Before becoming a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt (Jolie) swore an oath to duty, honor, and country. She will prove loyal to these when a defector accuses her of being a Russian sleeper spy. Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture, protect her husband, and stay one step ahead of her colleagues at the CIA.
2 Responses
  1. suhaisweet Says:

    Anyway Nice..Visit mine if u free friend.. Bloody Day!


  2. Iriene Says:

    Good one.. to solve the Pyramid mystery!
    All the best , cheers :)