Mad Week!

Time flies....

Finally I have little time to update my blog..=)

Today is Friday
One more day to go before week 6 end

This week really is a mad week for me

3 reports and 2 assignments
Which I need to complete all of them in within 5 days
Average sleeping & rest hour from Monday to Friday is about 3 hours

After a busy weekdays, is time to face busy weekend
2 cousin brother wedding will be held in next 3 days
Where is my sleeping hours???

Physical and mentally tired and exhausted
And I can feel that my body is so weak right now

I just wan to rest myself..
Yet I couldn't have any extra time for me to rest well....=(

Lecturer ah lecturer,
can all of you give easier question in assignment????
Don't stress the student

Be careful Karma..
Your boss will treat you back...
1 Response
  1. Hope that through the network to help more health or economic needs a friend
    Easy on the method used to help alleviate their financial burden while allowing family members restore their health,
    Through the Internet at home, you can easily understand the cause ...
    Free registry experience:
    http://sn.im/vemma_usa
    Thank you for your time reading, do not give up the chance to even know, know no loss to you!