22nd July 2010

Time flies...

Here comes the Thursday...
Time never stop moving

Every second, tik tok tik tok 60 times, then it turn to a minute
Every minute, tik tok tik tok 60 times, then it turn to a hour
Every hour, dong dong dong 24 times, then it turn to a day
This cycle will continue non-stop...

Having some really relaxing days in this week especially yesterday..=)
No class, so can sleep till 9 something...
Procrastinated assignment....
Procrastinated test revision....
Relaxing doing my PEE report...
Went to Taman Connaught pasar malam wiMah and his gf, Wei Wei and Wei Wei friend and indirectly with Ah Tin, Tin Sou and Ah Cheng...
Simply whack the food available...

Will having second war in this semester start from next week
I'm wondering whether I can singly handle all the group assignment?
A total of 6 assignments is in front of me....

Is time...
relax my mind
stay calm
increase brain efficiency
gun down every assignment
0 Responses