My first 3D Movie

Thank to Nuffnang..=)



I watched my first ever 3D movie, Toy Story 3 premiere screening with Wai Yee at Mid Valley.


The ticket and Nuffnang badge




One word: CHooN!!
The 3D effect is superb and awesome
The story line also not bad
Below are some of the views in Toy Story 3

The toys are on the way to Sunnyside




The toys reach Sunnyside


Lots-O' bring the toys visit around Sunnyside



Toy Story 3 shirt which I got from Nuffnang staff after the movie..


Haven't and not dare to wear it....

Because ho....

Because.....

Because a 21 years old guy is wearing a Toy Story 3 shirt look a bit weird and childish ?!?
Don't you agree with me ???


Toy Story 3 will be release in Malaysia on 17th June 2010
Don't miss it~~
4 Responses
  1. --andy-- Says:

    maybe after you wear, everybody also start ToyStory 3 Mania. At least, Nuff did not give u Ken's costume haha


  2. HenRy LeE ® Says:

    lol... then u better send it to me la... cause i dont mind wearing it! haha


  3. ->andy: LOL...Ken costume...I definitely wont wear it..XD

    ->Henry: haha...u wear yours ad??


  4. greenteacarm Says:

    Lucky la u :((((( i want a shirt also cannot T____T hmph. it's soo dam cute weih :( if u'r selling it pls tell me LOL i am desprate for it :(