Invitation to Toy Story 3

Yesterday my house streamyx line was so TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, BAD, SLOW
I can't go to any website except Facebook and Google only
But lucky during night time I managed to login my hotmail and check my email

I saw an email from Nuffnang: Invitation to Premiere Screening of Toy Story 3 in 3D
bwahahaha...=)



My I Wanna Watch Toy Story 3 post has win a pass of 2 to Premiere Screening of Toy Story 3 in 3D

I can see my favourite new toy, Spark action in the movie few days earlier before the official release date in Malaysia..=)


Fellow cool bloggers who also got this invitation...
See you there~~~
5 Responses

  1. Bruce828 Says:

    Congratz ~ Nice to get free movie pass :D


  2. Emily Says:

    how did u get them? btw, can i join nuffnang if i'm ubder 18? how?!


  3. hey! hope to meet you there too! =)


  4. n4dh!3r4 Says:

    wahhh.. c0ngratz dude!