8th June 2010

Time flies...

Is second week of my Y3S1
walao...time past really fast
1 week past already

Assignments, test, report, tutorials, all this just can't escape or disappear in a Uni student life
Assignments are coming one by one as the day goes on
Tutorial class starting soon also
Lab also starting soon

I can't slack anymore
I can't procrastinate anymore
I must hardworking

hmm....
One more thing that keep bugging my mind
My industrial training....
My mind still blank about my industrial training

Which company I should find?
Will the company accept me?
What can I learn in that company?

Maybe everything will be fine..=)
Don mess up myself

oklah..
Sturctural Concrete Design assignment
Here I come
With the guide of Mr.Pan
Everything will be fine for this assignment
0 Responses