I wanna watch Toy Story 3



The Toys are back in the town!!!
They are back in action
And I wanna watch them

A lot of new characters are introduces in Toy Story 3:
Chunk, Ken, Lotso-O'-Huggin' Bear, Peas-In-A-Pod, Chatter Telephone, Stretch,
Trixie, Twitch, Big Baby, Bookworm, Dolly, Mr.Pricklepants

AND my favourite new toy:

SPARKS



Sparks is an electronic robot with a COOL design
It gave me unlimited imagination about it

Because robot always equip with unlimited tools, functions or abilities
which will become Hero of the Day

Or

Sparks do not have any tools, functions or abilities
It is a robot with funny and silly act, which make the audience laugh and smile..=)

Can't wait to see Sparks action in Toy Story 3
I'm coming
Toy Story 3 and Sparks
1 Response
  1. resistanCe Says:

    can't wait to watch the new character....hmmmmmmmmmmm