28th May 2010

Time flies....
My semester break ending soon
Which left about 2 and a half days

My final exam result has released on yesterday
How was my result???
I will said my result gave me a little bit of surprise
1 C and the rest are B's

haha...
I thought I will did badly in the final exam
Because is last minute preparation
Furthermore, I have no time to recheck all the answer I wrote during exam time

Tapi ho...
Lucky my result still at the acceptable level
I'm satisfied with the result....

Tapi ho....
I'm not satisfied with myself...

I admit
I'm slack in this semester
I'm lazy in this semester
I'm not hardworking in this semester

All this is past already...
I must improve myself in the following new semester...
Which will begin in next two days...
Push up my CGPA
Gambateh!!
0 Responses