8th Jan 2010

Today...
Finally I went back to my alma mater, SMK LA SALLE Klang

New paint for the school
The teacher changes alot, half of the teacher is unknown
AND!!!!! School installed a TV together with ASTRO in the canteen!!!!
Why don't the school install it when I was still in the school ?!?

I meet with the teachers
Most of them also said: I remember you, but I forgot your name ad...
Just left a few teacher who very close to me still remember my name such as Puan Lim, Puan Lim, Encik Suhaimi
But what surprised me was Puan Tilaga, because she still remember my surname after 3 years I graduated from school...

After that I and ah loy went to Malaysia first ever chocolate fair in Mid-Valley..
I thought the fair will be very big, got variety of choices
And I can get some special chocolate at the fair
Because I promised her wanted to give her special chocolate
But...
The fair is so small, the choices was little only
And Can't find any SPECIAL CHOCOLATE...

Siao liao lah
Because few hours ago she failed her undang test
And if I break the promise
Then duno what will happen..
Somemore I need to eat the chocolate myself if the chocolate is not special..
Haha...

So, at the end..
ordinary choc + creativity + innovative = special ( I think so )
I used chocolate bar to build a building, first building I build since study Civil Eng..
Packed 2 packets of chocolate and put in the building
Then used blue colour shining wrapper and wrap the building using candy style wrap..
Finally put a bear lying on top of the 'candy'...
Finish..Haha..
Lucky I nonit to eat the chocolate myself...





The orange colour in the wrapper is the building, but I din capture a photo of it due to time problem .... Duno she got take onot, if got den I share it at here..
5 Responses
  1. mapple Says:

    I used to be shy to visit my ex-school. I just don't like to see ex-teachers and make flat uncomfortable conversation with them. This might sounds weird I know .. Anyway, your teacher is so great that she remembered you very well (or you are a special student for her) ^^
    I like chocolate. Belgium milk chocolate is the best :)



  2. shyneze Says:

    hey,take photo of that chocolate house and post it here.
    She is so lucky to have you. *wink*


  3. Ninja Coffee Says:

    There is astro in the canteen?
    Interesting. I have a feeling that your school is trying to convert everyone into a ninja through tv shows.


  4. --> Nikel Khor: why u miss that chocolate fair? because can eat free choc?? XD...

    --> Mapple: I love visit my old school

    --> Shyneze: haha... I just took the photo of the final stage because running out of time during that time....

    --> Ninja Coffee: haha... then every la sallian also a ninja after they graduate...