27th Jan 2010

week 2 of my Year 2 Semester 2..
All the test, assignment, report keep on come
But the academic period for the semester remain constant, 14 weeks
But the actual week is 13 weeks only as one of the week has been reserve for Chinese New Year celebration..

Just finish list out the assignment and report due date and date of exam
And 1 thing come across my mind: do I have the time to finish all of the in time?

If I just aim for a pass, then I can close 1 eye and simply do and study, then maybe can pass already...
But obviously this is not what I want..
Because if I know I can do it, why should I simply do it only? Maybe I should give my best try and get another excellent result, just like what I had did in previous semester.
So, no procrastination, put more effort and hard work during weekday..
As my weekend already reserved for my bao bei lao po...

This semester I registered 5 subject:
Pendidikan Moral, Stuctural Analysis 2, Environmental Science and Engineering, Engineering Analysis and Civil Construction

All of the subjects do not relate to each other..But they do share a same similarity:
I attend the class, then lecturer will sitting on the chair/ standing,
Then they will bla bla bla bla for the whole lecture class, and their finger is on the keyboard, pressing the 'down' button only...
Class finish. Go out from the lecture hall with zero knowledge because my brain absorb nothing...

All the lecturer kenot pakai 1...
Therefore, I think this semester maybe I need to depend on myself...
0 Responses