Merry Christmas

Late Christmas wish from me to all of you

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Busy working for the last 2 days

Christmas day:
Started work from 9.30am to 3pm for morning shift
And the night shift is 5.40pm to 12am
But I reached home around 2am because I and other part time went to supper and I need to fetch them home as well
After rest for a while, then I work again..?!?
Yup...work again...because the stupid Christmas light is too old already, so the wire became very fragile
Finish repair the light around 3am and went to sleep at 4 am

26th Dec:
Woke up at 7.45am
8.30am went to 'Number 1' and took my breakfast with Che How
9.10am start to repair the main Christmas light
I and Che How straight away continue work until 11.30pm
again, 2am only reached house because went to supper
3am only slept

And today woke up at 6.45am to play basketball
Totally in half asleep and half awake condition
Really want to good night ad
0 Responses