I miss my football life

I miss my boot
I miss football
I miss the field
I miss Man Utd

My poor football boot
Which is full of dust or maybe is rust ad
I never wear it since I graduated from secondary school (3 years)
My boot, I am sorry...

I miss the goalkeeper position..
Standing in front of goal post, waiting opponent to shot the the ball
Agility, dare to dive, dare to die
When I am on fire, nobody can beat me
But when I am off fire, everybody can beat me easily

I miss the defender position..
whenever the ball come near to me
Block all the opponent attack
Clear the ball, pass the ball

I miss the midfield position..
Short passes, long passes, crossing
Assist striker to score goals

I miss the striker position..
Shot the ball and score goals

When can I find find back all this wonderful memories?

Wanted to play
But no kaki to play football
Every people are studying
Only me holiday...

Boring...Boring...Boring...

This saturday, Man Utd VS Bolton
Yes!! Can watch ad
Call some friend, go Modern, order Teh O Ais+Cheese Naan
Enjoy!!

I WANTED TO PLAY FOOTBALL...
ANYONE WANT JOIN ME??
1 Response
  1. ramica Says:

    i would like to join you but i don't know how to play..lol