Sunday Raya

Today is Hari Raya....

Previously, I will follow my dad to his muslim friend house to celebrate Raya on this day. But this year will be difference. Because I decided to stay at Genting Klang and prepare for my coming exam instead of go back Klang and celebrate Raya..

And today is a derby match between Manchester United and Manchester City. This match is the 6th game for Man Utd in this new 2009/10 season. As a Manchester United loyal die hard fans, it is really a miracle as I'm yet to watch any Man Utd live game..haha..

I am very happy instead of sad..^.^..because I still keeping my promise: no Man Utd for this semester.
Bertaubat..bertaubat...keep my promise, keep my hope, keep my target...
The expiry date for this promise is 29th Sept 2009, 11am..hooray...the day is coming very soon...

So, at the end, Man Utd won the game, 4-3. It was a great game, but I will not regret for choosing not to watch the game as I doesn't want to said:" Shit..I should not watch Man Utd game on Sunday night. I should spend the time on my study" on this Wednesday after exam....

Yea..wise choice..study come first.. EPL ..every year also got lah.... nonit so crazy about live match... can watch the highlight on the next day in internet...

Before I sleep, I would like to wish everybody:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Maaf Zahir dan Batin

Good Night.....zZz...
0 Responses