8 September

Today wake up at 8.20am..super early compare to past few day..
I wish to sleep longer..but..I need to settle the flexible timetable for the up coming short semester
Lucky I wake up early, because 15 minutes after registration open, all the course are full..
hehe..registered pengajian malaysia and pendidikan moral..

Tomorrow going back to genting klang!!
Can eat my favourite 'Loh Mee' at the Old Buddy shop..
hahahahahaha..1 week never eat ad since I went back to Klang..
The 'Loh Mee' is very delicious...
everytime I go Old Buddy to eat dinner or lunch, I 95% will order 'Loh Mee'..


Something wrong to my HEALTH?
My instinct is correct?
Is the fate that I can't escape?
I DONWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-(
0 Responses