Me or Other?

Yesterday I saw something during the CI gathering...I saw my original future 2 years...After went home...I used very long time to think bout my future 2 years..

According to my original future 2 years, my life should be very happy...But now my future 2 years changed since last month ago...just that I don't have much time to think bout it until yesterday I saw it..

Should I happy or sad if what I saw is not my future 2 years life? Initially my answer was YES, I will be sad...

But after thinking and thinking and thinking....

My original future 2 years life, should be happy, but it is not create by me..is other people who create my original future 2 years life.. Now, the original future 2 years changed into original future x-year (where x=1,2,3,4,....)...

Instead of hoping other people to create my future, why don't I create the future myself..I should be happy because I can create my future instead on relying on other people..

Can I did it? Can I? Can I?
Maybe I can
I should believe in myself..

AH KONG...teach me how to walk my life journey...I very miss you...is been more than 3 years you leave us.........
0 Responses