Finally ended

Finally come to the end after a tired day...

Played basketball from 9 something morning until 2 something afternoon...non-stop running up and down in the court...both legs preparing to cramp in anytime...Lucky I trained my stamina and leg few days before the competition..If not..maybe my legs can't cope with the way I run and I can't play till the last match..

My team managed to went through the group stage, with the so called help of another team...And beaten by my senior team...no doubt..the senior team play better than us..

Of course..every game or competition will have win or lose..but kena knockout..of course got little bit disappointed..but we knocked out by a better team..so,I am proud of my team..

"I am sorry"..this is the sentence I really want to said to my team..I did quite a number of mistake..and I did not meet the expectation set by you all...

And I also want to thank all my teammate..as you all didn't blame me when I did mistake. On the contrary,you all give me support..THANK YOU..Thank you for all today unforgettable memory..

Is over for this semester..I have to concentrate back to my study...as final exam coming soon in 5 weeks time...
1 Response