1st August 2009

Tomorrow is UTAR sport carnival... This edition of sport carnival will be different from previous edition..because I also involve in one of the eight event, basketball. Other event include futsal, netball, tug of war, badminton, table tennis, volleyball and tennis...

Every UTAR campus except Perak campus will send their elite to KTAR...haha..I have the chance to meet with those elite..I have the chance to compete with those elite..

But I think the quality of the game will reduce a bit because UTAR mixed all the event. This mean you can see guy and girl play netball, basketball, futsal, volleyball together..haha..I think you can't find this situation in other tournament because UTAR is the only one...

Tomorrow is the competition..my feeling is..
Not pressure, because all the pressure used up in Hydrology test...
Got a bit kan cheong...
Very eager...
because my desire to get champion was roaring for very long time...
Maybe tomorrow is the time for me to release all the desire that kept for long time..

Believe in myself..
They are strong..but you are stronger when you beat them..
The spirit of 'D' - NEVER GIVE UP!!!

GAMBATEH!!加油!!
0 Responses