Sport Carnival!!

Hahaha....yeah!! Can't wait till 2nd of August, UTAR Interfaculty Sport Carnival, which will be held at KTAR..haha...

I am officially UTAR FES basketball team member after went through saturday election...haha... sibeh HAPPY!! Maybe dream can come true in this year..haha...

hahahhaha....

I am in the first team, out of three FES team. First team = strongest team.. Haha..of course pressure will spike because all the high hope is put on first team..But I think I will like it..because pressure will promise me to be more disipline and better player..because I am quite lazy to train myself unless some pressure is pushing me..

I maybe will be more hardworking, determine to cope with the pressure..haha...

Busy..busy..busy..

Got test, got homework, got report, got training...

But busy is alway better than boring..

Gambateh!加油!..
0 Responses