Can't Understand!!!

I waiting the answer since long time ago...

waiting..waiting..and waiting...

And today I finally know the answer...

But I am not as happy as I expect...

Because even though I got the answer...

So what...

I don't know the working step...

So, the answer equal to useless...

Then I decided to put this matter aside...

And study for the upcoming Fluid test...

But my concentration distracted by the problem...

So, I stop my study and finding something to do...

Since nobody want to wash the toilet...

Then I decided to wash my house toilet...

Which left unwash for more than 2 months....(we are not dirty or lazy, just some internal problem)

I hope I can figure out some idea when I washing the toilet...

I went into the toilet...

Open tap water...

splash the water on the wall, floor, door, toilet bowl, mirror, basin...

Took the brush...

Brush the wall, floor, door, toilet bowl, mirror, basin...

Splash...brush...splash...brush...

I used more than 1 hour to finish it...

And I got a conclusion...

The conclusion I get:

Wash toilet eventually can't solve any problem

Sigh..I thought wash toilet can solve the problem...

But it is just a way for me to vent my frustration away...

Is my intelligent not high enough...?

So I can't figure out any idea...

I am back to beginning...!!!

I am not regret for washing the toilet...

Because right now our toilet is super clean...

Perhap can last long another 2 months....
0 Responses