31st July 2009

haha..today is last day for July...Finally finished my Hydrology Test at 12pm..but...sirrrrrrrrrr, you are late to class..then you start your story and you give us around 40minutes to answer the test only......

Can you imagine...wo got 3 chapters..Chapter 1 got 747 slides, chapter 2 got 577 slides and chapter 3 got 742 slides....total is 2066 slides to STUDY....and the test consist of 10 questions, 40 minutes to do only....

haha..lucky I woke up at 5am and continue my study....so, I managed to really do 5 questions, simply do another 3 questions and leave 2 question blank....(-.-")..I already did my best..I will not regret!!!!!!

Basketball tournament coming in less than 2 days time..so I continue my training after went back: watch 'Slam Dunk'....haha..this is Iverson D.Yuan style of training...watch 'Slam Dunk' to train my mentality...

I need to gambateh and 加油!!

加油!!加油!!加油!!!
0 Responses